Golden Ring Coaching is a company geared towards helping individuals reach their athletic and performance goals.
We focus on individual “hands on” coaching versus the all-too-present online programs where you never hear from the coaches, nor get to meet with them. We keep our roster small (less than 10 athletes/coach at a time) in order to provide the utmost in service.
The principal and founder is “Coach Tim” Josephs, a 15 year veteran of multi-sport racing and road running. His experience and credentials include but are not limited to:
- Certified Ironman Coach ™
- USA Triathlon Level 2 certified coach
- USA Cycling Level 2 certified coach
- 4x Ironman Triathlon finisher
- Founder and certified coach for the local Running Fit T-Rex triathlon series
- Coached for Team in Training(TNT) in the past
- Current passion and pet project is working with youth and junior athletes
- Started the Running Fit Kids triathlon camps with 2015 being the 4th year; last year featuring 80+ kids.
Coach Tim leads an active life with family and a full time business career, which helps him in understanding that most of our clients have other commitments outside of sports. This understanding carries over into helping you meet your athletic goals, in combination with the other priorities in your life.
Based out of the Metro Detroit, Michigan area, and generally available to meet at Kensington Metropark, Island Lake State Park, Stoney Creek or Belle Isle. Our preference is to work with clients that we can meet with on a regular basis in order to better help them reach their athletic goals.
Please contact us if you have goals that “The Coach” can help you achieve.